Customer Service Part Time and Full Time
Edinburgh city centre
£9.00 - £9.50
Are you a looking for full time and/or part time flexible hours to work around your student timetable, family life or just enjoy flexible working! Our Edinburgh city centre based client is recruiting for customer service people to join them during an exciting time of growth. Our client is offering a competitive pay, warm friendly culture and opportunity develop or start your customer service career.
Advisors will be responsible for liaising with customers, suppliers and fitting centres to provide innovative solutions to customer queries and issues. Working hours are flexible between 9.00 - 21.00 across weekdays and weekends too.
- Dealing with supplier bookings and ensuring that products have arrived on time.
- Contacting customers to advise on delays with orders and working to find a solution for them.
- Updating order details whether initiated by the customer or through needing to re-arrange details.
- Speaking to couriers and suppliers to track orders or chase where orders are not delivered.
- Working with couriers or suppliers to resolve issues where deliveries are signed for but have not arrived.
- Cancelling orders for customers where required
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate through phone (both inbound and outbound), email, webchat and social media.
- Organisation skills, being able to balance own workload is a must
- Ability to problem solve effectively and generate solutions to solve customers issues
- Ability to build rapport to ensure an excellent customer journey
- Ability to work proactively and as part of a team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age