Would you like to work for a company who truly believes in what they do?
If you are someone who enjoys providing a first class customer service and takes a genuine interest in people's needs then the role of a Customer Service Representative could be just for you.
Our client is committed to tackling an ongoing economical issue whilst continuing to promote a greener environment in doing so. As they enter their 6th year their vision and ethos remains the same, and due to a period of growth you could become part of their dedicated Customer Service Team.
Based in their Edinburgh office you would be responsible for providing a first class service whilst successfully completing service levels in accordance with their SLAs.
Alongside this your main responsibilities includes:
- Manage incoming customer queries
- Provide factual and relevant advise to customers
- Ensuring all individual targets are met , whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Proactively identify suggestions to improve service delivery
- Manage all complaints and appeals within SLA timescales
Although our client will consider anyone with a strong customer service background you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and skillset:
- Educated to a higher or qualified level
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers (would be to your advantage)
- Experience of general administrative duties
- A problem solver who puts the customer first and seeks answers
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simplified manner
- A team Player
The role of a Customer Service Representative is very varied and comes with it's challenges, but it is very rewarding in the work that you do. The salary for this role starts at £18,836 DOE and they operate between the hours of 9am - 7pm Mon - Fri (37.5 hour working week).
This opportunity is always highly sought after so only those who meet the above requirements will be considered, if this is you and you are interested then apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.