Customer Service Manager - £48,000 + Car + Bonus - New Property Developers
Our client, a residential property developer, are looking to appoint an industry experienced and passionate Customer Service Manager to lead the customer service team in Leeds. The business is recognised for delivering a high level of service to their customers and therefore are looking for someone who thrives in a "customer first" environment!!
- Responsible for the day to day management of a team of Customer Service Advisors - both internally and externally
- Ensure customers received a high level of service throughout the customer journey
- Working with the site leaders to ensure we are delivering a high quality product and carrying out inspections
- Responsible for the continuous development of the department by identifying areas for improvement
- Keeping up to date with industry regulations and standards
- Working closely with the Customer Advisors to look at individual performances and their development.
- Responsible for appraisals, staff development, performance reviews and where necessary other HR matters such as return to work meetings
- Developing staff through coaching, mentoring and monthly 121's
- Having an excellent understanding of the complaints process and personally handle escalated complaints
- Ensure your team is meeting all relevant SLA's
- Analyse data and produce reports for the senior management team
- Proven leadership and management within a customer focused environment
- Experience working for a new residential property development company and firm understanding of end to end processes
- A proven track record of stakeholder management at all levels
- Ability to develop effective strategies, policies and processes
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Proven ability to optimise team performance
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Up to date with industry regulations
- We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with their team and deliver a high level service.
Key Words: Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Team Manager, Customer Service Leader, Property Development, New Homes, Property Development, Customer Service, Customer Experience
Initial basic of circa £48,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
If you feel you have the experience, drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link or contact Matt on (07393) (763) (873) or email m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.