Permanent - Full time
£17,006 per annum
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will be the heart of our business and at the front end of delivering a first class service for our Client, who are a first class provider for all emergency motoring breakdown needs.
We need to be here for our customers whenever they need us, therefore we are open seven days a week.
You'll be the first point of contact for existing customers. You'll be helping our customers renew their breakdown membership and also assisting them with any general enquiries they might have. Membership renewals are key to the business, you'll always aim to ensure that customers have a smooth and stress free experience.
There may be challenges along the way. For example, a customer may be frustrated, in a hurry or unhappy with a quotation. Taking care to listen carefully, explain clearly, understand and empathise with the customer, you'll always seek to provide a great standard of service that pleases them. We'll train you to do a role you can be proud of.
* Full-time permanent role, working 38.75 hours per week
* Monday-Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday-Sunday 9am-5pm, so we do need complete flexibility in terms of working weekends and evening shifts.
* You will start on £17,006.60 per year, plus a monthly performance-related bonus of up to £150 extra.
* Fortnightly pay - No more 5 week months!
* Access to over 250 online course paid for by us
* Free Parking and onsite bike storage
* Onsite Showers for those who want to cycle/run to work.
* Various company discounts at a range of different retailers.
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Brand new site means genuine progression opportunities
* Plus much more....
* A criminal record check will be required - no unspent convictions
* Credit check will be required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.