Customer Service Advisor
£8.40 per hour rising to £8.75 after a 6 month probation period has been completed
Amazing Canteen, fabulous offices, Play stations, Xbox's, Chill out areas. What more could you want?
Do your customers think that you provide amazing customer service and do you enjoy helping people?
If you've answered yes to both these questions then this customer service job may be right up your street.
You'll be working for Search on the behalf of one of the UK's largest transport companies and you will have a dedicated point of contact here with us. They will make sure you settle in OK and of course make sure you get your weekly, yes weekly pay!
The training really is excellent so you'll get all the support you need to get you started. If you're on the look out for more long term career progression, then watch out for management and training opportunities further down the line as well.
* You will be taking inbound calls from customers dealing with a wide range of enquiries, ensuring that the customer's query is resolved first time and taking ownership of the call from start to finish.
* You will be trained to deliver a service that is consistent, friendly and reliable so that each of your customers feel valued, understood and listened to.
* The opening hours are 6am - 11pm Monday to Sunday. You'll work on a 5 week rota between these times, working five days out of seven.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for people who can think on their feet; you never know what questions or issues a customer might contact you with; be it a stock query, a problem with their order, or just simply wanting a friendly, professional person to support them in making their transaction.
A real people person, your confidence and amazing communication skills will be the foundation for the rapport you build with customers and a key part of the great service you provide.
What you'll need:
* To provide satisfactory references for the last 3 years
* To have NO unspent criminal convictions
* To be able to pass a lenient credit check
If you think you have what it takes, then apply today. We have a number of start dates coming up, so throw yourself into the mix without delay.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.