Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service Representative - Resolution Team
Accrington - office based!
Pay £9.48 per hour, rising to £9.75 per hour after 3 weeks!
Temp to perm after 12 weeks
36.5 hrs per week (Between 8am - 8pm Monday - Sunday)
* 32 days holiday (including bank holiday)
* Free parking
* Staff discount
* Opportunities to grow and develop
Do you love working with people?
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
Experience working as a Customer Service Representative?
About the Opportunity as a Customer Service Representative:
As Customer Service Representative (Resolution Team) you will effectively and professionally resolve complex, regulated and non-regulated customer complaints across all channels, meeting all regulatory and quality standards in delivering the right outcome for the customer and the business.
* Provide effective and professional escalated and complex complaints case handling and resolution across all channels
* Delivering the right outcomes for customers.
* Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
Shift Pattern for Customer Service Representative:
Our client needs flexible people who can work between the hours of 8am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday (36.5 hours per week on a rota basis)
What we need:
* Enthusiastic, confident Customer Service Representative
* Experience of working within the retail, hospitality or customer services sector
* Experience in effective complaint handling
* Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
* Is delivery and customer focussed
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
* Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
* High attention to detail
* Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
* IT literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.