Customer Service Helpdesk
£18,000 - £20,000
Good Customer service is the heart of what we do here. Thanks to some positive internal developments we have an opening in our award winning Customer Care team.
We are looking for like minded customer service professionals who are here to grow and develop with the business. You will be joining a team of around 20 passionate customer service advisors who will support you throughout your journey here.
Our success is down to creating a hardworking yet fun environment to work with, Happy employees = Happy customers!
What is expected of a Customer Service Helpdesk
- Be the first point of contact to customers taking incoming calls
- Support the team replying back to customers via email and ensuring all customer have been contacted that same day
- Resolve new and existing customer issues quickly and efficiently
- Support new customers through the learning curve of either setting up their own business or being employed through an umbrella company.
- Nurture existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service
- To ensure compliance processes are followed at all times.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about resolving customer problems
- Outstanding communication skills via email and written correspondence
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of customer service.
What can we offer you?
We are a high energy and hard working team and we love to reward and support our employees. We offer a competitive salary and package including:
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Break-out rooms with games consoles and pool table!
- Amazing monthly company social events
- Long service awards
- Childcare voucher
- Large box of free fresh fruit delivered to the office twice a week
If you have got this far you must be interested! Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.