Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
8 months ago
1st line Technical Support Advisor - Bristol - Permanent Position - IMMEDIATE START
Salary - £9.50ph
Hours (on rota) : Mon - Fri 8-6pm / Sat 8-6pm & Sun 9am-2pm
5/7 days per week, every other w.end , 37.5hrs p.w
Is this role right for you?
* Do you have a passion for helping others solve problems?
If you can answer 'YES' to these questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
Who are we?
We are a global outsourcing customer management company with over 300,000 colleagues around the world in over 80 countries. Here in the UK, we have 19 sites, and over 7000 staff.
We have a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being "a great place to work". What's not to love!
What do we do?
* We interact with customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. We make it our mission to look after customers in the way they need.
* We offer a multi-channel approach, meaning we support in various ways, such as telephone, email, and web chat, through to white mail and social media interactions.
* We invest in our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
If you want to develop yourself and expand your career, our award winning training programmes and exceptional training teams are on hand to help to make this happen.
What does an average day look like?
* A typical day will see you working in a lively & vibrant environment.
* You will start your day signing into your systems, making sure you are ready for the day ahead
* You will engage with a variety of customers, speaking to people of ages and technical ability, delivering a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central.
* Understanding warranty policies and arranging for devices to be sent for repair
* Reassuring customers and teaching them how to store their personal data, such as photos and videos, so they never lose them
* With an hour of rest time (made up of 30 minutes for lunch and 2 x 15 minute breaks) you will always have time to catch up with friends, get something to eat in the town centre, or perhaps grab some fresh air and go for a walk.
What do we need from you?
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
* Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
* Problem solving and strong communications skills
* Professional and friendly telephone manner
* Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
* Customer Service experience
* Contact Centre experience and/or educated to GCSE level Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
* High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what you're explaining
* A good consistent typing speed
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
What can we offer you??
We have an amazing benefits package tailored to meet the varied needs and preferences of our diverse employees - here is a selection of what is available:
* 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
* Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits programme - featuring discounts, special offers and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
* Free access to our Employee Assistance programme - 24/7/365
* Free access to our Zest Interactive Health & Wellbeing Hub
* Life Assurance Cover
* Pension Scheme
* Sports & Social Clubs
* Length of Service rewards
* Career Path Development
* Refer & Earn Scheme - earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP! And £300 for your friend too!
Are you ready now for your next exciting new role? Please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.