Customer Service - French & German Speaking
Mon - Fri, Core Hours! No Weekends!
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (33 days incl. bank holidays)
- Free Parking
- Subsided canteen
My client are a leading manucfacturer of industrial components for a variety of sectors. We dispatch our goods to clients overseas in the states and across Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor who will be fluent in both French and German languages. The role will be based at our head office in Greater Manchester.
- Daily contact with existing customer base via phone and email to provide updates on orders and deal with any queries your customers have.
- Build up your knowledge of the products sold within your business team to allow you to advise customers and provide the best customer experience possible.
- Processing all of your customer's order on the company computer system.
- Working with your colleagues in Planning to obtain the best despatch dates possible to meet your customers' requirements.
- Working with your colleagues in the Sales teams to ensure your customers receive their quotations in a timely manner with the information they require.
- Working with your colleagues in the Logistics team to obtain freight costs and POD's as requested by your customers.
- Attend regular meetings with the production teams to get updates on the orders in production, highlight to them any areas of concern you have and to feed information back to your customers.
- 5 GCSE's at C or above (including English).
- French & German speaking (desirable)
- Sales or customer service background
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to listen and understand fully your customer's needs.
- Enjoy taking ownership for your customers and workload.
- Organised and methodical in your approach to work
Click Apply Now and suitbale candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.