Temporary to Permanent Contract
Hours Are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week) NO WEEKENDS
My client is a leading employer based in the Edinburgh area.
They are looking for engaging individuals to join their customer service team.
The role will be on a temporary basis for 13 weeks with the intention of moving to permanent employment thereafter.
Based within their busy sales and customer service contact centre.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
* Previous experience of working in customer service which would include contact centre, retail, hospitality sales etc
* Relevant administration experience which should include data entry, typing etc
* Exceptional communication skills, able to provide excellent service to internal and external customers
* Confident IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and web based, able to navigate between multiple systems
* You must be motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and keen to work in a team environment
Responsibilities will include:
* Deal with incoming customer calls which will include resolving any queries or identifying the appropriate internal department to transfer call
* Contact existing customers
* Processing orders
* Logging calls and entering call details into CRM database
Some up-selling is involved and as such we are looking for someone who can engage with a multitude of people from all backgrounds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.