Customer Service Advisor
Manchester - up to £21,000
Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service working for a worldwide organisation. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator.
This role is a varied role, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills further.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers delivering exceptional service and maximising calls.
- Making calls to customers who have made an order to arrange delivery
- Handling complaints and service issues.
- Providing customers with a world class service
- Meeting all agreed targets
- Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Based in Manchester, Bury, we are recognised for delivering a memorable and world class service to our customers. If you want to join a company that is passionate about its customers and really looks after their staff then this is the role for you.
The candidates chosen for these roles will need to have excellent communication skills and be highly professional.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.