Customer Service Co-coordinator - Crawley - £22- £26k (DOE) - Permanent
Full time position - Hours Mon to Fri 9.00am / 17.30pm (37.5 hours) with Flexibility.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident Customer Service professional to join a Global Freight Forwarder and Logistics provider, within their busy team based in Crawley.
My client are seeking an experienced bright and enthusiastic candidate who is looking for a career within this exciting industry!
What you'll need:
* Previous freight forwarding experience required
* High level of communication skills, proactive demonstration of excellent interpersonal & customer service skills at all times
* To maintain internal & external relations with Clients, airlines and
UK & Overseas offices.
* Experienced to a satisfactory level dealing with multi-modal freight services.
Air/courier & Road.
* Experienced in understanding HMRC procedure/processes & completing entries.
* Able to complete Export AWB/HAWB & Consolidation documents.
* Able to complete other administrative duties.
* Excellent Organisation skills.
* Excellent computer literacy skills.
* Be able to Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Flexible approach.
* Knowledge of Cargowise System advantage but not essential.
***TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED, HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE ABOVE***
What you'll receive
* An exciting career based within a strong, well grounded business who have been operating for over 50 years across 3 continents!
* Full training, within a business who believe in investing in great talent
* Competitive Salary
* Holiday & Pension
If the above ticks your boxes, then please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.