CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINTS HANDLER
Salary: £18,000 - £21,500 DOE
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
Start Date: 4th October 2018
INTERVIEWS 21st August 2018 & 23rd August 2018 ONLY
A large financial organisation is looking for Customer Service Complaint Handler's to work in a busy and complex regulated environment. The Customer Service Complaint Handler will be handling complex complaints made by customers in relation to their loans and mortgages and will be responsible for producing outcomes on an individual case load.
The successful applicants will undergo an extensive 4 week training programme to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to be successful in the role.
Successful candidates will follow a structured development process starting as a Trainee Customer Service Complaints Handler before progressing to become a Customer Service Complaints Handler. Following a period within the role, and subject to performance, there will be opportunities to progress to Senior Customer Service Complaints Handler accompanied by the appropriate pay rise (£23,000). Successful candidates have achieved this within 12 months before progressing to more senior roles within the business.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate Customer Service Complaint Handler will have the following key skills:
* The ability and experience of having detailed and complex conversations with customers - ideally gained within a regulated environment (banking; debt collection or other financial services environment)
* The ability to work methodically to gather large quantities of information in order to come to a reasoned and considered outcome on the complaint
* The ability to forensically investigate information in order to draw conclusions from the information
* Comfortable working with various IT systems, with the ability to move between systems, in order to find the appropriate information for the investigation
* The ability to retain, and put into practice, large volumes of information gained throughout the comprehensive training process
The Customer Service Complaint Handler role would suit those who have:
* A good level of education - to at least A-Level standard but preferably candidates who are Graduates. Those who have been successful in this role have graduated in Business and Management, Finance, History, Tourism and Maths, although we would encourage Graduates from other backgrounds to apply
* The successful candidate will ideally have experience gained within a regulated environment with demonstrable experience dealing with complaints. However, strong complaint handling skills demonstrated within another environment will be considered
* You will be comfortable managing your own workload with the ability to work to deliverable targets
Due to the nature of this role, within a regulated environment, all successful candidates must be able to pass:
* A Credit Referencing Check
* A Criminal Records Check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.