We have an excellent opening for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator in the Morley region. You'll be responsible for the day to day management of the CS administration relating to all customer issues, including complaints. This full-time customer service job comes with a starting salary of up to £20k p/a.
In this fast-moving role, you'll take ownership of all ongoing customers' issues, and be responsible for allocating resources, including Customer Service Reps and contractors to undertake work in customers' homes.
Working collaboratively with the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Coordinator will:
- Collate and manage information and data upwards for analysis
- Be professional with exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox
- Receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers
- Perform other admin and customer assistant duties
As you will sometimes be addressing the unsuccessful remediation of customer issues, you will need a friendly, empathetic and professional manner at all times when dealing with customers.This Customer Service Coordinator role will suit flexible candidates with experience in customer service/complaints roles within the construction of property industry: Ideally, you will need:
- The ability to work independently, reliably and efficiently, prioritising work and taking the initiative
- Customer complaint handling experience
- Excellent writtenEnglish
If you have what it takes to apply for this Customer Service Coordinator role in Morley, contact us today to begin the application process.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age