Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£25,000 - £27,000
Are you looking for a fast paced and busy role in an expanding company? Do you have experience of working in a Manufacturing environment? If so then APPLY NOW!
Our market leading client is seeking a Customer Service Co-Ordinator to manage the process of placed orders while providing support to the Head of Customer Service ensuring the smooth running of the Customer Service division. You will be working in a small team, ensuring that the clients orders are processed and despatched promptly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing sales orders on a bespoke in house system
* Managing key accounts while building and maintaining relationships with clients
* Sales Analysis, providing feedback to the Head of Customer Service
* Liaising with the Marketing and Purchasing team enabling a smooth transition from the initial enquiry to the point of placing the order
* Management of the own brand process and introduction/set up of new products
* Supporting and providing cover for the Head of Customer Service when required
* Management of the certification process - liaising with certification bodies
* General Administrative duties
You will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment or similar
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* The ability to work under pressure
* Prioritising workloads and delivering against deadlines
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including excel
* Experience of working in a senior Administrative role is desirable
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic business who have continued to be thrive during recent times and are on the lookout for a positive and energetic individual to join the team. To find out more or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.