Customer service - Part time - Contract - Birmingham, City Centre - Immediate start
Position: Customer Service
Expected end date: 31/07/2020
Pay rate: £8.75 p/h
Hours: 25hrs per week
Days: Mon - Sun
Operating hours: 08:00am - 21:00pm
Location: B1, Birmingham, City Centre
Disclosure required: Enhanced DBS
The Customer Service Advisor will deliver an outstanding level of customer service to young people at the point of contact. You will be responsible for following up on enquiries and Success for this role will be measured through a variety of key performance indicators, which will include sales conversion, call quality, compliance and accurate recording/data capture.
* Make outbound calls to potential customers that have enquired about the programme within a sales and target orientated environment.
* Convert interest from telephone enquiries, email and postal enquiries and warm leads into sign-ups using a consultative sales approach.
* Processing online payments from participants for enrolment.
* Handling questions, objections and complaints appropriately and in a timely manner from customers.
* Following defined procedure when an issue/concern is flagged by the caller
* Working with external parties and stakeholders including parents, employers and partner organizations to ensure quality of customer service.
* Working towards key performance indicators and conversion targets.
* Dealing with all inbound call queries and deliver an excellent customer service experience.
If this role sparks interest, please submit your CV directly and you will contacted in 48hrs.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age