Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm and 12pm-8pm every second Saturday
£8.10-£8.33 plus bonus
Are you an experienced customer service advisor looking to challenge yourself further? Do you have experience in outbound calling? If you have passion, enthusiasm, then I have the job for you!
You will be working at my client's Larbert Contact Centre, where you will be dealing with a variety of inbound calls and outbound calls where you will be assisting customers with arranging payment plans, collecting payments and dealing with general queries. This is a temporary position with the view to being offered a permanent position after 12 weeks.
As a Collections Advisor you will be able to demonstrate some of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a collections based role is essential.
- Be driven and enthusiastic.
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams workload
- Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate
- Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department
Our client offers on site parking and canteen along with discounted access to an onsite gym.
*You must be able to pass a Disclosure and Credit Check *
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.