Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000.00 - £22000 per annum + Bonus/Benefits
Job Title: Customer Service and Sales Executive
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Package: £22,000 salary plus monthly bonus, OTE £40,000
Do you want to work in fun and vibrant environment as a Customer Service Executive for a company who recently came runner up as "Best place to work in the UK!"?
This Customer Service and Sales Executive role in Manchester has no cold calling and customers calling in to you!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE TRAIN YOU! ALL YOU NEED IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND AMBITION!
The package for Customer Service and Sales Executive:
* A basic salary of £22,000
* A monthly bonus scheme of on average £1000 per month which is uncapped so the sky is the limit!
* Top performers earn £70k plus per year!
* Annual Awards do plus monthly staff socials
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
* Amazing brand new offices in the centre of Manchester with games rooms and breakout areas
* Excellent benefits package
* A fun vibrant working environment in Manchester with a family feel
* The opportunity to grow with the company
We are looking for Customer Service and Sales Executives to join our rapidly expanding Fin-tech business in Manchester City Centre. The role involves brokering finance for customers and helping buy luxury goods
For the role of Customer Service Executive, we require:
* Ambitious and driven individuals who want to build a career
* People with energy, who are great at customer service and want to sell
* The ability to deal with inbound and outbound calls
* A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Sound like your ideal job? Don't hesitate, apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Job role: Customer Service Administrator
Job Salary: £20,000 plus monthly bonus of £600
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Come and join one of Manchester's fastest expanding Fin-tech businesses and turbo charge your career today in a fun, fast paced environment where we work hard but play harder!
We are looking for GOOD PEOPLE, it's as simple as that! We don't care about experience, that can be trained, being driven and ambitious can't be taught! We love developing people and watching them grow!
We are an inclusive business and staff appreciation is paramount to us so perks to the job of a Customer Service Administrator are aplenty!
* A genuine career path and personal development
* Uncapped commission for the productivity of your work
* Company awards ceremonies and staff recognition events
* Discounts on travel, parking, shops, restaurants and theme parks
* 28 days holiday rising every year plus your birthday off!
* The best offices and working environment in Manchester which includes break out areas and games room as well as a relaxed dress code!
The Customer Service Administrator will:
* Manage inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails and letters
* Ensure that all documentation is in place so the customers can receive their product
* Pro-actively chasing the customers for any missing documentation and creating a sense of urgency
* Have exceptional organisational skill and be comfortable multi-tasking
This Customer Service Administrator job will suit candidates from a call centre, retail, hospitality, customer service and admin backgrounds who are looking for a new challenge but we will consider people from any background!
Please contact us today to find out more about this Customer Service Administrator role in Manchester and to begin the fast-track application process!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.