£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Customer Service & Sales Advisor
- Fixed Term Contract till 30/6/2020
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 (based on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
My client based in Liverpool are looking to recruit a dual role as a Sales & Customer Service Advisor on a Fixed Term Contract till 30th June 2020. Offering a salary of £19,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience.
As a Sales & Customer Service Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls and e-mails, ensuring the service you provide is thorough and customer centric. Your main focus will be to provide an excellent customer experience for clients.
- Making warm calls to potential clients
- Provide rate quotations to customers
- Follow up on previous quotations to obtain business
- Provide exceptional customer service for all general telephone / e-mail enquiries
- Ensure customers are notified of all respective charges and invoices are raised in an accurate and timely manner
- Queries to be completed and invoice user error to be within KPI
- Revert to customers with information which relate to their booking request and action accordingly with the required documentation
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Problem solving when necessary
- Ensure all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy
- Ensure that prospective customers are fully advised and supported through their decision-making process
If this is a role that you would be interested in applying for then please email your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; sales; retentions; upsell; cross sell; accountant; payroll; umbrella
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.