Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Job Location: Manchester
Job Salary: £20,000 basic, OTE £30,000 £££ Uncapped Commission £££
IMMEDIATE START!!!! AMAZING BONUS!!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a successful, rewarding career?
Due to increased business demand we are currently looking for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor to join our lively offices in Manchester!!
This is an amazing opportunity where you can really have fun, earn bonus and progress your career!
The Customer Service & Sales Advisor role will involve:-
* Providing customers with quotations for company services and answering any enquiries
* Establishing the customers need through effective questioning
The successful candidates for the Customer Service & Sales Advisor role will get:
* Basic salary of £20k + UNCAPPED BONUS - Very Realistic OTE £30k
* Great career prospects - 70% of managers are promoted from within!!
* 30 days holiday
* Great office environment
* Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm - No Weekends!! No Lates!!
The successful person will be:
* Money Motivated
* Confident & Energetic
* A self starting individual with a great work ethic
* Exceptional communicator
* A proactive professional with a commercial eye to identify new business opportunities and grow accounts
* Looking to build a career with an industry leading worldwide renowned company
If you are interested and want to be considered for this position CLICK APPLY now
Keywords: Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Consultant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Claims, Insurance, Financial, FCA, Customer, Service, Advisor, Job, Customer Service Job, Service, Customer Locations: Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Trafford, Stockport, Wythenshawe, Wilmslow, Salford, Stretford, Urmston, Timperley, Cheadle, Hale, Cheadle Heath, Cheadle Hulme, Salford Quays, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, North West, Manchester City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.