Customer Service & Sales Advisor (warm sales)
Full Time - Permanent
Free onsite parking
My client's looking for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor to join their company in their Normanton office. As Customer Service & Sales Advisor, you will be managing customers accounts, dealing with customers orders, creating quotes, following up on customers emails as well as cross selling and upselling products to existing customers. You will be working alongside the sales reps and you will be assisting customers with any enquiries that they have.
You will be responsible for:
- Warm B2B outbound calls to potential clients
- Keeping in touch with client
- Creating long term professional relationships with clients
- Securing bookings with potential clients
- Arranging call back's with decision makers
- Ensuring customer have the up to date brochures and price lists
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year outbound warm sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Confident in handling objections
- Outgoing, resilient and patient
Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS!!) - 37.5 hours - between 8:00am and 6:00pm
If you have previous sales & Service experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity please click Apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.