Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Job Location: Stockport
Job Salary: £20,000, OTE £28,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5, half day every FRIDAY! No weekends!
Do you fancy a new career opportunity in Customer Service and Sales at an award winning insurance company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who were listed in Fortune Magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change The World" list, offering one of the best benefits packages around. For the role of Customer Service and Sales Advisor you will receive:
- £18,000 salary with uncapped commission potential
- On target earnings of £28,000
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- 50% discount off various gym memberships including David Lloyd!
- 75% discount off Champneys spa's
- Free Apple iWatch
- The opportunity progress within the business
- A fantastic benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a scheme where you can buy an extra weeks holiday, quarterly and annual trips as incentives (previous annual trip was a 6 nights at a 7* Maldives retreat)
We are currently looking for talented Customer Service and Sales Advisors to work in a vibrant environment calling businesses who want to have a discussion about their insurance policies and investment opportunities.
For the role, we require
- Some form of sales or customer service is preferred but not essential
- Amazing people skills and resilience
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
- A willingness to work towards targets
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
stockport, stockport city, stockport town, stockport customer service, customer service, retentions, renewals, stockport renewals, cross sell, upsell, sales, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, stockport customer service, , customer service executive, call centre, call centre stockport, call centre agent, stockport call centre agent, customer service call centre, sales agent, sales adviser, stockport sales adviser, customer service exec
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.