Job Title: Inbound Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Job Location: Wythenshawe
Job Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 DOE. OTE £24,000
Job Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00-5:30
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO WEEKEND WORK!
Based in Wythenshawe, the TWO successful candidates will reap plenty of rewards whilst working with a business that invests heavily in progression. If you can deliver exceptional customer service and want to grow with a company and progress towards more senior roles within customer services then this could be the job for you!
- £19,000 salary
- An uncapped commission structure OTE £24,000
- 25 days per year holiday plus 1 extra day per year of service!
- Free fruit delivered to the office every week
- Free lunch on the company every month!
- Annual trips to the races
- No weekend work!
- Brand new offices in Wythenshawe! Massive open plan kitchen, AND a break out communal area with XBox, 60 inch TV, pool table and bean bags!
- Free luxury coffee machine for those early mornings!
- Free on-site parking
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel
A bit about us:
One of the leading niche insurance company covering a range of sectors including sport and leisure -based in Wythenshawe. Has decades of experience with over a million of visitors every year! Pride ourselves on amazing customer service via a quick and easy process for our customers and guaranteed low prices. We are one of the leading niche insurance companies and YES, we are looking to grow and we want YOU to help us achieve our GOALS!
A bit about the role:
Taking inbound calls, speaking to existing customers about their insurance and quotes, and ensuring that they receive world class customer service. There will also be an element of retention in the role meaning you can earn a performance related bonus each month! As a market leading insurance company you must be professional and career minded!
What we need from you:
- Great energy and positive vibes who are great at customer service
- Experience of handling large volumes of inbound calls
- Professionalism and effective communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The fire in your belly to want to progress and grow with us!
Sound like your ideal job?
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.