Job Title: Customer Service / Renewals Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £21,000 basic salary rising to £23,900 after probation plus bonus
Mon-Friday hours with early finish on a Friday and flexible hours
The benefits for Customer Service/Renewals Advisors are:
- Competitive basic salary of £21,000 rising to £23,900 after probation OTE £28,000
- 25 days holidays + bank hols PLUS MORE (up to 42 days per year
- Great Pension Scheme
- freindly and welcoming office environment
- Great working hours - No weekends! flexible hours
- Life Assurane
- Great location based in the heart of Manchester
We are currently expanding our Renewals and Customer Service team therefore we are on the hunt for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
If you have a can do attitude and put the customer first then this is the role for you!
We are based in the heart of Manchester City Centre near to all major transport links, but as the hours are 10am-6.30pm you will miss the morning rush! This role is very varied, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service skills further.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making calls to existing clients in order to renew current services.
- Providing customers with world class customer service
- Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
For the position of Customer Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales environment
- Ideally phone based customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply ASAP with your up to date CV to be considered for this opportunity!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.