Insurance advisors are you ready for the next exciting stage of your career?
Do you have dynamic Customer Service Experience?
Then this is the career opportunity that you have been waiting for.
My client is an Edinburgh based Insurance provider in a very niche market, they also happen to be a UK leader in this field. They are looking for someone who can contribute to their already successful team and be an important part of their policy renewal and customer service division.
If you have a minimum of 1 years Insurance experience then you could already have one foot in their door. They will also consider someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service experience in a relevant field.
If this has got your attention and sounds like you then you please read on and if not then you are best moving on the next advert.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of duties, the main ones are listed below:
* Make their customers feel special, excellent customer service will go along way to retaining an already large customer base
* Guide customers through various policy options using expert knowledge (full training will be provided)
* Make amendments to policies as and when requested by the policyholder
* Take and make calls with a view to renewing their policies
* Deal with all relevant paperwork and be able to prioritise your workload
If you are friendly and approachable, an excellent listener (and not interrupt or make
assumptions) have an inquisitive mind and happen to have the ability to negotiate then this
really is for you. To succeed in the role you must be a real team player, especially during busy
This is a great opportunity to further your career and there will be the opportunity to progress
throughout this company, you will get out of it what you put in.
This role pays up to £20 DOE and would be Mon- Fr between 9am - 5pm, plus a host of other
Only suitable candidates will be considered
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.