Customer Service and Insight Specialist - Bristol - 6 month FTC- £ 24K - £ 26K pro rata
***** Possibility of extension or perm role ****
Have you got Fantastic Customer Service experience and Excellent communication skills?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a well established pension's specialists who are launching a new scheme in to their business. The role will be based in Bristol.
We're looking for someone who takes pride and delight in providing individuals with a great service to help develop an exciting new consumer-facing brand and proposition from the day it launches.
Working for a well established business on a new venture which will make high quality advice and service around pensions affordable for everyone, the successful candidate will be at the front-line of customer service handling calls and making sure they are passed on to the right financial advisor .
Key duties and responsibilities:
* To call back potential customers to answer queries and address concerns;
* To triage potential customers to test for appropriateness to proceed to an appointment with a regulated financial adviser - and offer helpful paths forward if our service is not appropriate for them;
* To capture data relating to potential customers efficiently and accurately;
* To bring as many potential eligible customers through to book an adviser appointment as possible;
* To email customers links to documentation relating to the service;
* To create a positive brand experience for the customer;
* To derive insights from customer conversations to support product development.
Skills and experience required:
* Customer service experience desirable;
* Knowledge of the pensions industry desirable;
* Enthusiastic about dealing with customers and learning about their needs;
* Conscientious, ensuring due process and data capture requirements are followed;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Collaborative and good team player;
* Self-motivated with a drive to learn and share knowledge;
* Able to forge strong relationships;
* Thrive in a fast paced, agile environment bringing both positivity and optimism.
Successful candidate will be subject to credit and background checks
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age