£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Customer Service & Export Manager
- Salary - Up to £35,000 (dependant on experience)
- Location - Chester
- Hours - Monday to Friday (during core business hours)
- Contract - Full time, Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced and quality driven Customer Service & Export Manager to oversee their internal Customer Service team.
Working in a fast paced environment you will manage an intimate team tasked with handling and resolving incoming enquiries, producing quotes, processing orders, arranging shipping and dealing with distributors.
In this role as the Customer Service & Export Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for a customer service team handling the coordination, management and processing of orders and requests from customers based both in the UK and internationally
- Working to set budgets
- Producing reports, analysing data to determine the departments performance
- Coaching, training and motivating the team on a daily basis
- Acting as a senior point of contact
- HR management of the customer service team
- Looking after the full export cycle with all the shipping documentation.
- Dealing with complaints
- Experience managing a customer service team
- Experience of sales order processing
- Strong knowledge of international shipping / export
- Strong IT skills
The basic salary for the role is between £30,000- £35,000 dependant on level of experience
If you are interested in the role then please apply without hesitation
Keywords: Customer Service Manager; Team Leader; Operations; Order processing; export
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.