Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service and Collections Advisor
Accrington - Fully office based!
Pay £9.50 per hour
36.5 hrs per week
Monday 23rd May start
* Free parking
* Staff discount
* Opportunities to grow and develop
Do you love working with people?
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
About the Opportunity:
As a Customer Service and Collections Advisor, you will effectively and professionally resolve complex, regulated and non-regulated customer complaints across all channels, meeting all regulatory and quality standards in delivering the right outcome for the customer and the business. You will be supporting customers to set up a suitable payment plan for all parties.
* Provide effective and professional customer service
* Delivering the right outcomes for customers
* Effectively delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
Our client needs flexible customer service advisors who can work between the hours of 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday (1 saturday worked in 4)
What we need:
* Enthusiastic, confident Customer Service and Collection Advisors
* Experience of working within the retail, hospitality or customer services sector
* Experience in effective complaint handling
* Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
* Is delivery and customer focussed
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
* Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
* High attention to detail
* Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
* IT literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.