Pensions Customer Service Advisor
Hours of work: 37.5 hours , Monday to Friday 8am to 6.00pm
Start Date 17th June
Looking for a new challenge? Do you have Call Centre experience? My client, one of the UK's leading financial service providers is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their Pensions team on a project lasting 5 months. Salary is £19,000 pro rata and a bonus of £2000 upon successful completion of the contract.
We are looking for the right candidate that will seek to deliver exceptional customer service in a positive and professional manner with a high level of accuracy and self motivation. Minimum 6 months call centre and financial service experience is essential and be able to pass a Credit Check
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
- Ensure all aspects of a customer's pension enquiry are resolved to a high level of satisfaction by effective use of the systems and processes.
- Communicate with customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls and email channels.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a "great place to work".
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management
- Provide guidance on illustrations and establish whether customers are in an informed position to allow them to make a decision
- Identify customer who would benefit from taking financial advice and making the appropriate referrals to make this happen.
- Can identify and address areas where customer's understanding is lacking or incomplete.
- Will use different communication styles to adapt to customer requirements.
- Can convey sometimes complex concepts and terminology in an effective way that increases understanding.
- Explain relevant fees and charges.
If you are confident, have excellent oral and written communication and have a "can do" attitude please apply today!
*You must be able to pass a Credit Check*
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age