Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £19120.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Agent
Competitive Salary starting £19,120.
Hull City Centre
40 Hours per week.
Working hours: 40 hours a week between 7:45am - 9pm Monday - Friday and 8am - 4pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
As a Customer Service Agent in Hull, your role is to talk with our customers and set up affordable and sustainable repayment plans. You will use your listening and questioning skills to gain an understanding of their individual circumstances and to agree the best course of action, recognising when your customer may require specialist support. You will also help customers by handling queries and carrying out regular reviews to make sure their payment arrangements are still suitable. This will involve dealing with a combination of mainly inbound calls and the occasional outbound call.
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working here. The offices are lovely and the benefits and rewards are great too, with a pay-rise after probation and other attractive benefits including:
* 23 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays) after 3 years' service, and 27 days (plus bank holidays) after 8 years' service
* Discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life insurance
* Employee of the month awards
* Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
* Talking with our customers to understand their financial situation and identify solutions to deliver fair and appropriate customer outcomes
* Setting up affordable and sustainable repayment plans, working with customers to help them understand the benefits of paying off their account in the shortest possible time
* Delivering outstanding customer service - working within clear guidelines to optimise your performance across quality, productivity, efficiency and conversion rates
* Making sure we treat customers as individuals, recognising those in financial difficulties and / or vulnerable situations. Where appropriate, recommending free debt advice or transferring the customer to one of our specialist teams
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
* Communication - excellent communication, listening and questioning skills
* Team work - can work as an effective team member towards common goals
* Personal Effectiveness - is self-motivated and takes responsibility for own achievements and development
* Focus on Results - achievement orientated with the drive to succeed
* Customer & Client Focused - takes personal responsibility for providing an excellent customer experience
* Computer literate
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.