Up to £18000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our clients believes in their products and are proud of the difference it makes to both a pet and their owners lifestyle. From starting out in 2017 they now deliver over 140,000 (and counting) meals per week from their distribution centre.
Based in Fife you would be joining a fun and dedicated Customer Service team who continue to go from strength to strength. By bringing passion, energy and positivity with you everyday you will play a vital part in our clients continued growth and their customer's lives. Becoming an expert in their products and an ambassador for the company you will answer each call with enthusiasm and professionalism to deal with a host of issues.
Being a cat and dog lover you would be expected to take an interest in each customer's pet and really get to know the type of product that could work for them. Along with building customer rapport and relations you would be responsible for the following duties:
* Working & thriving in a busy Customer Service department
* Dealing with customer queries
* A brilliant problem solver for our customers
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
* Dealing with complaints and resolving them 1st time
* Proactive and have a 'can do' attitude
* Cross selling at every opportunity
The above list should all come natural to you if you have the following characteristics and experience:
* An animal lover
* Experience working in a customer focussed role (call centre experience would be to your advantage)
* Thrives in a fast paced environment
* Confident in your own decision making
* A Positive attitude
This is a full time role and could potentially include some weekend and evening work on a rotational basis. It is paying £18K (DOE) plus a host of benefits such as 28 days holiday, potential for career development and a fun and friendly workplace.
During COVID there may be the need to work from home, this will be reviewed on a ongoing basis. Like all vacancies just now these will be filled quickly so if this sounds like the career for you then apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.