Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: Reigate - Permanent
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum + benefits
Are you looking for a role within Customer Services?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable company?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a highly successful company, who is looking on increasing their Customer Service Agent head count within the call centre. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to members in a professional and helpful manner.
The role will be based within a busy call centre, where you will be taking inbound calls relating to various occupational pension schemes, as well as answering queries via email. You may be required to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
- 25 days holiday.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full comprehensive training programmes.
- Progression opportunities.
This position is Monday - Friday, shift patterns between the hours of 8am-8pm, 35 hours a week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls.
- Take initiative and forward on escalated calls to the correct team and individuals.
- Maintain and provide knowledge of pension schemes.
- Provide the Administration team with support.
- Work as part of a team and support team members.
- Respond to queries from members.
- Provide excellent service to meet all needs and requirements of the members, whilst positively promoting the brand.
- Make outbound when required.
- Hit team and individual targets (KPI 50 calls a day).
- Ensure timely completion of time-sheets.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent ability to show customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in working within a call centre would be desirable.
- Experience in pension's administration would be advantageous.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills In both verbal and written communication.
Please be aware this position is subject to background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.