Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Are you available for an immediate start?
Looking for a pathway into the I.T sector?
Our client offers its patrons I.T solutions for their hardware needs, by offering a dedicated and specialist service they truly believe in delivering extraordinary results for their clients. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Customer Support Officer to join their team.
Based in their Edinburgh office you would be joining a team who are really starting to see great results as they continue to drive their growth plans, there really is no better time to join them. If you are vibrant, energetic and enthusiastic then you would certainly feel right at home from the start.
As a Customer Support Officer you would need to thrive in a busy office enviornment and enjoy the challenges it brings. As this is a new role you would be tasked with a number of duties:
* Answering inbound calls from customers regarding orders and deliveries
* Writing up sales orders
* Responding to customer enquiries via phone, email and website
* Additional support to the team
If you are genuinely looking for a new career opportunity, or have a passion for I.T then this really is a great opportunity, although direct customer service experience would be desired we will consider anyone with the following experience and skillset:
* Ability to provide a high level of customer care and to demonstrate organisation and communication skills
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Confident telephone manner
* Forward-thinking and able to work using own initiative
* Be confident, driven and committed
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel)
This role is based in their office and you would be expected to complete 1 week introductory training at their Cheltenham Head office. The operating hours are Mon-Friday, between the hours of 8.45am - 5.30pm.
This role offers a generous salary of £20K plus a host of other benefits, it truly to good an opportunity to ignore.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.