Customer Service Advisor/Call Handler - Immediate Start!
Working on behalf of the NHS 111 service!
IMMEDIATE START (2nd or 3rd March)
Must be fully flexible between 8am-11pm Monday - Sunday
Leeds City Centre OR outskirts of Leeds
You will be taking AND making calls to vulnerable people who have received letters from the government and need extra support during COVID-19.
* Advisors will be supporting the governments COVID-19 vulnerable helpline. The government has written to 1.5 million vulnerable people and we will receive inbound calls or make outbound calls to these people.
* Important they understand they may need to make outbound calls, not only inbound.
* The nature of the call is to ask questions from the script regarding the well being of these vulnerable people in regards to medication, food supplies and well being.
* The advisors will need to complete a scripted call and add answers to the system.
* They will need empathy and excellent communication skills to speak to people who are extremely anxious about the current situation.
* In some extreme cases the people on the other end of the phone may need to be transferred to 999.
MUST PASS DBS AND CREDIT CHECK.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.