Search Consultancy Ltd is currently working with an established housing association in Greater Manchester and we have a vacancy for a Customer Services Officer. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Advisor:
- Deal with all types of housing enquries;
- Deal with enquires regarding rent accounts;
- Ensure new and existing repairs requests are prioritised and responded to appropriately;
- To book appointments, ensuring the correct operative attends the right job at the right time and in the timeliest route that enables the first time fix of repairs;
- To liaise with contractors to ensure repairs are completed within service levels;
- To advise tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the economic and safe running of their home.
Key Requirements of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Experience of working within a social housing or equivalent environment;
- Proven ability of paying attention to detail and accurately recording information;
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills;
- Experience of handling a high volume of queries from a diverse range of people.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Catherine Yates at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age