Swedish Speaking Customer Advisor
£18,500 per annum
Our client, an international customer services provider is currently looking to offer a full time position for an excellent candidate with great customer services skills!
A good benefit package as below:
* 40 hours contact; however these times are always subject to change depending on business requirements, so this should be taken into consideration.
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
Duties and responsibilities:
* The main responsibility of this role will be to support customers within the UK via phone.
* This role will require flexibility over working hours
* Handling customer complaints, taking responsibility to investigate, escalate and track appropriately - providing the cardholder with a timely and satisfactory resolution
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
* Fluency in Swedish and English
* Previous experience in Customer Service
* Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.