Customer Service Advisor - Permanent position
£16,800 per annum + Benefits
Our client, an international customer services provider is currently looking to offer a full time position for an excellent candidate with great customer services skills!
The business operates 5 days out of 7, 40 hours per week, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. Business hours between Monday and Saturday 8am - 10pm.
A good benefit package as below:
* 40 hours contract
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
Duties and responsibilities:
* The main responsibility of this role will be to support customers within the UK via phone.
* This role will require flexibility over working hours
* Handling customer complaints, taking responsibility to investigate, escalate and track appropriately - providing the cardholder with a timely and satisfactory resolution
Experience, Knowledge and skills required:
* Fluency in English
* Previous experience in Customer Service
* Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
* Ability to provide empathy, sympathy, maturity and support to distressed callers
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.