Are you an experienced customer service advisor? Are you looking for a new challenge and to be based in Edinburgh city centre? Are you looking for part time hours?
Then I have a new opportunity just in that could be perfect for you!
I am currently working with my client based in the heart of Edinburgh who are looking for customer service agents to join them on a part time basis.
So what will you be doing?
* Dealing with internal and external customers over the phone and email
* Compiling excel spreadsheets and keeping information up to date
* Processing all data accurately and efficiently
* Building excellent rapport with internal customers
* Ensuring deadlines on data input are all met and exceeded where possible
* Ensuring any information entered into the system is double checked as mistakes can cause delays in applications
You will also be meeting with clients face to face, off site to gather the required documentation.
So what are we looking for?
* Previous experience within a customer service or administration role
* Excellent attention to detail
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Flexibility when it comes to working hours
* Ability to work under pressure
Please note, the hours of work for this role will be 9am - 1pm Monday to Friday (20 hours per week)
On offer is an excellent salary of £19,000 (Pro rata) with a brilliant benefits package that includes 33 days annual leave!
Get in touch for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.