Customer Service Advisor, Dunfermline, £18,557 plus bonus!
Calling all students who are looking for full time hours during summer and be able to keep your job and reduce to 20 hours during term time, shifts between 7am to 9pm, 5 days out of 7.
We have an amazing customer service advisor job on offer in Dunfermline.
Fantastic starting salary of £18,557 rising to £19,000 after probation
Bi-annual bonus were you can earn up to 14% of your annual salary
Flex from FT to PT perfect for students,
If customer service is what you do best, then come and work for a market-leading organisation that offers a range of home plan cover to over 165,00 customers across the UK.
They are looking to expand their team of Customer Service Advisors in Dunfermline.
What you'll be doing
* Building strong relationships with all customers through inbound calls
* Provide technical assistance to resolve faults over the telephone
* Make sure all data is correctly logged on the system
* Liaising with different departments
* Achieve KPI's
* Investigating and problem-solving
What we are looking for
* A passion for customer service
* Motivation to hit targets and deadlines
* Be a great communicator
* A team player who enjoys supporting others and sharing best practice
* Flexible and willing to adapt to change
If you're passionate about delivering great customer service apply today. (June start date)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.