Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Trafford, Manchester
Job Salary: £18,000 per annum
Working Hours - Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 No weekend work!!!
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
* 25 Hols per year ( inclusive of bank holidays)
* 6% total pension contribution
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Fabulous, modern office design with great facilities
* This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Europe's leading, award winning IT service companies based in Manchester, recognised by our customers and partners for our service excellence, innovation and best practice.
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. As this role is predominantly phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator. The Customer Service Desk provides 1st line support services to all external customers and users including call logging, placing consumable orders, call/order queries, and initial call troubleshooting, diagnosis and remote resolution where possible. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Call handling, logging and processing
* Email handling, logging and processing
* 1st line support
* Providing essential solutions for customers
* Building sustainable relationships with the customer.
* Providing excellent Customer Service
* Chasing suppliers for orders
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience in a customer service based role, ideally phone based.
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
* Excellent customer facing attitude and communication skills both written and verbal
* Basic knowledge and understanding to use desktop software (i.e. internet explorer, outlook)
If you think this is the role for you click APPLY NOW!
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, TRAFFORD, TRAFFORD PARK, inbound, stretford, bolton
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.