Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location; Telford TF3
Not your typical contact centre! Let us bring out the best in you.
Are you tired of selling? Is it time for a change?
Are you passionate about Customer Service and helping people?
Do you hate working weekends?
Is free parking a necessity?
Role Overview: Your role will be to talk with customers about a wide range of banking, finance, insurance, utilities and retail products and services. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers, via inbound and outbound calls and giving them the best possible experience. If you enjoy customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre, where helping customers comes first.
You will be on a 37.5 hour per week contract and will work on a rotating shift pattern. We are currently finalising our shift pattern but think it could look something like:
- An early week: 7:45am - 3.45pm
- A late week: 1.30pm - 8:30pm Mon to Thurs and 11am - 7.30pm on Friday
- Every other Saturday on the week of the late shift: 9am to 12.30pm
In training, working hours will be 8:30-5:00 Mon-Thurs and 8:30-3:00 on Friday so you will get a nice early finish on a Friday afternoon whilst in training.
Hours: Working a fixed 6 week rota including just 2 Saturdays and no Sundays
Potential monthly bonus £300.00 based on Call Quality
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Taking inbound and making outbound calls from/to customers who may wish to make a payment off their account, or discuss payment plans
* Providing an empathetic service to a caller who may be in financial difficulty
* Asking effective questions to establish the callers financial situation
* Feeling comfortable asking questions around the callers financial difficulties
* Going through income and expenditure details with the caller
* Listening to callers needs and having the ability to think outside the box
* Dealing with vulnerable callers in a sensitive and professional manner
* Meeting all data protection and compliance standards
* Logging all details and case notes on the in-house system
The training will be for 4 weeks and further support is available for up to 12 weeks - so if you don't have much experience with financial services and you will receive plenty of extra help if you need it!
For the position of Customer Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Ideally phone based customer service experience
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* A passion for customer service
* Exceptional soft skills and empathy
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
If you're looking to settle down in a permanent position in a company known for great staff satisfaction then apply today to find out more!
Industry: Call Centre and Customer Services
Salary: £17,200 - £17,800
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.