Customer Service Agent - Hull
Interviews: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Start date - 4th March 2019
Salary - £18,653 & benefits & reward Scheme
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre where customer satisfaction is always our main priority.
Our rapidly growing organisation is keen to grow our team of Customer Service Experts!
The good news is previous call centre experience isn't necessary as long as you have relevant customer service experience then you'll be a great addition to the team. We offer fantastic training and on going support to ensure you will be confident and happy in your new role.
You will be based in the historic area of the Maltings. Here you will have the opportunity to work in an inspiring environment designed to give you the motivation you need to succeed. With a starting salary of £18,653, with an increase after probation and other attractive benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
In your new role you will be speaking with customers and discussing their financial situation including monthly income and expenditure. Great understanding and empathy are key to this role as you will need to build up rapport with your customers in order to resolve payment issues. You will be focused on providing the best possible solution for your customer and ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience.
Further benefits and opportunities include:
* 23 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays) after 3 years' service, and 27 days (plus bank holidays) after 8 years' service
* Retail & entertainment discount scheme - discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life insurance
* Long service awards
* Employee of the month awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Retail voucher rewards for going the extra mile
* Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
* Regular training and education to ensure you're always up to date
* Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
Does this sound like the role for you? If you can pass a criminal record and a credit check then please apply today to secure yourself an interview!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.