Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Bolton
Job Salary: £18,000
Want to work for a market leading independent building claim validation specialist based at The Valley, Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service.
Due to continuous growth we are expanding in the UK market and are looking for a self driven and confident Customer Service Advisor to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals seeking career path.
This Insurance Claims Handler role requires excellent customer handling and organisation skills as you will be required to manage a case load of property claims efficiently and proactively in line with client specific requirements and service level agreements.
What we offer:
- £16,000 to 18,000 per annum at trainee level depending on experience
- Up to £22,000 per annum for handlers with 5 years + property claims handling experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 3% contributory pension
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career advancement
Insurance Claims Handler duties include:
- Settling/declining claims under delegated authority
- Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
- Auditing surveyor reports
- Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
- Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement
- Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates
Insurance Claims Handler Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a customer service role - essential
- Experience in handling property claims - ideal
- Demonstrate great communication and organisation
- Educated to A Level standard
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced target driven environment
- Strong IT skills
If you have the skills that we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.