We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join an established manufacturing company based in East Kilbride.
Your role will be to provide support to customers and external teams. It is important that you have experience working within a fast paced, busy environment due to quick turnarounds. You will also be providing a first class service to customers ensuring they are kept up to date with their orders, pricing and availability.
Salary: £20,000 + 10% annual bonus
Working hours: 8.45am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am - 4pm Friday (early finish)
* Working closely with your allocated Sales Leader
* Providing quotations, delivery information and processing orders
* Handling payments, raising returns, credits/replacements
* Serving as liaison between customers and internal departments
* Dealing with sample requests from customers and field sales teams
* Communicating with customers regularly to inform them of any changes
* Efficiently deal with customer complaints, delivery resolutions ensuring customer satisfaction throughout
* Strong relationship building skills
* PC literate with experience of using MS Office
* Experience with Sage, CRM and web-based systems (not essential)
* Customer service experience - not from a contact centre
* Team player with the willingness to assist others
* Exceptional communication skills and an professional telephone manner
* Motivated, enthusiastic with a positive 'can-do' attitude
If this sounds like you, then click APPLY or contact Amanda Lees in the Glasgow office at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.