Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 basic salary
You will receive excellent support to enable you to handle a wide variety of customer service enquires!!
This company, within the retail and advertising industry, has great relationships and already have a number of corporate clients they actively work with so this an amazing opportunity for anyone passionate about customer service who is looking to build a career!!
Customer Service Advisor job role:
- Delivering customer service via telephone and email
- Processing inbound orders
- Making administrative changes to customer accounts
- Monitoring billing to ensure charges are correctly processed
- Preparing and presenting billing data reports
- Solving problems
- Offering advice
What qualities I am looking for?...
- Highly organised
- Genuinely enjoy helping others
- High personal resilience
- Positive outlook
- Clear confident communicator
- Problem Solver
Benefits for the successful Customer Service Advisor:
- Great office based in Stockport
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday paid day off
- Health cashback scheme
- Week paid sickness leave
- Free onsite gym
- Free lunch in staff restaurant
- Free onsite car parking
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.