Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £8.95 per hour
12 months ago
Our clients is looking for skilled customer service representatives who are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, are numerate, process driven, have high attention to detail and keen on working for the world's leading premium lager company!
In return, our client offers stunning offices, great working environment, full training, a competitive hourly rate and a 35 hours working week, Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00 PM.
Please note appointments are subject to passing on boarding screening which includes credit and basic disclosure check.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
* Responsible for inbound and outbound contact with customers and intermediaries
* Identifying potential problems and taking the required action to resolve
* Assisting with processing applications and adjustments on behalf of customers
* Ensuring core processes are followed at all times
* Proofreading applications and adjustment submissions have been completely accurately
* Ensuring consistency with customer service levels is maintained to ensure clients receive excellent service all the time
* Ensuring the customer database is kept up to date
Background of the Customer Service Representative
* Able to demonstrate and high attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills across all channels; phone, email and written correspondence
* Accustomed to working within a fast-paced organisation and the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Highly organised and skilled in problem-solving
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Salary - £8.95 per hour
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age