Customer Service Manager - £30,000 + Benefits
Based in Telford, West Midlands
Our Client, a market leading organisation are looking to recruit ambitious and professional Customer Service Manager to join their operation.
- Driving the performance of an experienced team of 2 Team Leaders and their advisors to ensure targets & KPI's are consistently met
- Daily management of your team and conducting team meetings
- Developing staff through monthly 121's
- Providing staff with ongoing training and coaching
- Motivating your team to deliver results
- Adherence to HR guidelines
- Using management information to help drive performance
For the role of Customer Service Manager we are looking for the following experience
- Experience leading teams in an FCA regulated call centre environment
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
- Ability to understand and deliver for customers and colleagues
- Ability manage, motivate and drive performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
We are looking for hard working; career driven candidates that have the ability engage with team and deliver a high level service.
In return for your hard work you will be given access to a structured training programme to ensure you are constantly developing and genuine career progression.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to be successful in this role please apply immediately via the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.