Customer Service Advisor for a major player in Financial Services; a very competitive salary with daytime shifts and no weekends
We are looking for experienced customer service advisors to join a prestigious company in financial services. Based at the Edinburgh Gyle, this is an ideal chance to kick-start your career with long-term career prospects:
* Modern offices with great facilities - Sub-Way, Costa, Starbucks and a subsidised restaurant
* Fully equipped gym with fitness classes
* Excellent training and the chance to broaden your skills in webchat
What to expect as a Customer Service Advisor
You'll be providing prompt, efficient, inbound or outbound customer service with a high level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail. With this in mind, we're looking for people who have previous experience in telephone based customer services.
We are looking for customer service advisors who have an eagerness to learn and adapt to changing business needs while managing their own workload to meet deadlines.
You will be using the resources, policies and procedures available to you to deal with complex customer enquiries.
The Fine print
* Daytime shifts working 37.5 hours per week between 8am to 5.45pm,
* You must be able to pass a Credit check and Criminal Check
* Initially a temporary position with the view to being offered a permanent position after completion of a probation period.
So, if you fancy your chances working for one of the UKs leading pensions providers, then apply today and we will be in touch to discuss things further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.