Nightshift Customer Service Advisor - Permanent, Full Time
£16,800 per annum + Nightshift allowance 15%
An exciting opportunity is now available for a top performing customer advisor! You will be supporting the client in Australia and New Zealand!
Working Hours: 40 hours contact - Flexible shifts between Monday to Sunday start Midnight to 8.30amt.
A good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract - flexible shifts
- employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive plan
Responsibilities and results:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
Knowledge and skills required are:
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
Please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.