Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Weekly Pay, Free Parking And Discounted Food
Call Centre Customer Service Advisor for a multinational information technology service - Birkenhead
* 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
* Monday - Sunday between 7am - 10pm
* Weekly Pay
* Free parking and excellent transport links
* Start date: 22nd October
* 4 weeks paid training
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking high volume inbound calls in a call centre working on a government financial services campaign for a company who handle premium bonds
* You will be the first point of contact for their customers dealing with inbound queries in relation to the customer's accounts, providing transaction, statement information and taking payments
* Manage and effectively log customer complaints
* Assisting customers with purchasing and withdrawing from their investment accounts
* Updating call notes on the system
* Registering customers for online and phone service regarding their premium bond account
* Changing any details on their account and sending out any information they may require
What we are looking for:
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* IT competent
You don't need to have financial services experience to be successful in this role. All we ask is that you have worked in customer services and have a passion for it.
If you're confident and enthusiastic and have the personality to charm customers, then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch today email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Full training is provided and a credit and fraud will need to be completed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.