Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is looking for a new adventure? Would you like to work for a company which offers the flexibility between home and office working? If so, keep reading…
We're currently hiring for Customer Service Advisors to work for an expanding Insurance company based in the heart of Leeds City Centre.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be ensuring that all claims for products are processed within the correct standards and guidelines to meet the specified requirements. You will be responsible for the end to end journey within area from investigation to providing the final settlement and follow up reporting. The working hours for this role are between 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday.
What exactly is the role?
* Taking inbound calls from customers
* Logging the claims on the internal system
* Requesting and verifying documents
* Supporting the Claims Manager to develop, maintain and improve the claims process
* Ensuring all claims are logged and worked to pre agreed standards
* Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate settlement of all claims
* Admin activities where required
* Providing guidance, support and advice to customers throughout the process
* Supporting change programmes
* Keeping up to date with all business communications
What would we like to see from you?
* Experience working in a Contact Centre (Financial Services/Banking/Claims is beneficial but not essential!)
* Great communication skills at all levels, mixed with excellent customer service skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
What's in it for you?
* A competitive salary of £20K per annum (plus £2.5K in flexible benefits paid monthly)
* 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays!
* Friendly office environment
* Home and office working
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please click apply now…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.